If you’re looking for FREE public domain images to use for your book cover, here’s a list of five sites to check out.
5. VisualHunt – This site will hunt for free images from several resources to give you the best results for your search.
4. OpenClipArt – If you need clip art, illustrations, and/or vector images, then this site’s for you. They also have a great selection of borders, flourishes, and backgrounds.
3. Public Domain Archive – This site offers breathtaking high-res photos for personal or commercial use (and they add a new batch every week).
2. Unsplash – If you’re looking for museum quality photos, check out this FREE to “do whatever you want with” site.
1. Pixabay – If I had to choose only one of these sites to select my images from it would be Pixabay. They have a catalog of over 890,000 FREE images, vector graphics, and illustrations. No attribution required.
I hope these sites help you when it’s time to design your next book cover.
-Red aka The Word Rebel
Need help plotting your next novel?
Join NOW to get the 3-8-3 PLOT FORMULA for FREE!! This simple, easy-to-remember method will have you plotting your next novel in no time! Includes BONUS blank templates!